Why Train With Us?
You will become part of a long-established partnership of schools that works closely together to deliver high quality personalised training and has a proven track record of successfully training and developing our future teachers. We will support you throughout your training programme giving you the opportunity to thrive as an individual and achieve your qualification with real extensive experience in schools.
- We have been providing high quality ITT training for 18 years including a successful PGCE (Masters Level 7). We currently work with Sheffield Hallam University. All PGCE delivery takes place in Stockton.
- Fantastic employment rates with many ECTs recruited by Stockton schools every year!
- All trainees are placed in at least two schools, with the opportunity to experience alternative specialist settings, e.g. SEND and Pupil Referral Units.
- You will have two assigned qualified and expert teachers dedicated to your development throughout the year.
- Over 70% of your training is school-based, allowing you to embed and develop the practical skills gained through centre-based training.
- We provide you with the opportunity to work with a range of schools that form our partnership in Stockton.