Applications for the Teaching Internship open on 2nd October 2024. If you are an undergraduate or masters student and interested in a career in teaching chemistry, computing, physics, maths or languages, the Teaching Internship may be of interest to you.
We will provide you with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the teaching profession, working alongside experienced subject specialist teachers and gaining valuable school experience whilst earning £300 a week, £900 for the entire Internship!
When and where will it take place?
The Stockton Internship Programme will last for 3 weeks and will take place from 13th June to 3rd July 2025. The closing date for applications is 26th April 2024. Candidates will be based in Northfield School & Sports College in Billingham.
What is involved?
- shadowing and observing experienced subject specialists
- supporting, jointly planning and delivering lessons
- taking an active role in everyday school life
- work with a range of students
- support after your internship to pursue your initial teacher training application
How do I apply?
Please complete and download the application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 26th April 2024. Limited spaces are available so please apply early to secure your place.